There is no such thing as the top rated tax relief company, that is a fraud and the reality is there is no way to discern which is the best tax relief company.
I should know because I am a former IRS agent, teaching instructor and have worked thousands of cases both for the Internal Revenue Service and outside in private practice for my company Michael D. Sullivan, Former IRS Agent.
We are a Christian tax firm that specializes in IRS tax debt relief.
When you call us please feel free to ask us about our faith. <><
WHY can nobody claim to be the best?
There are simply too many and there is no way anybody can make this claim. basically what this means is they contacted and look through every company in the United States and to determine their list is the comprehensive list to determine who is the best.
Really, does this even make sense.
So basically what’s happening they are writing their link in sponsoring your own link to make you believe these are the top rated companies
I took some time to Google some of the competition in the tax relief vertical and I found many “ads” for BEST TAX RELIEF COMPANIES.
Notice I use the word quotation mark “ads.”
What you need to know is that these are not independent research companies doing the RESEARCH for the so-called best tax relief companies but it is the top company on this ad, the rated the best tax relief companies placing their own ad to deceive taxpayers or you to think they’re the best.
They are doing their own self-promotion and lying to people as though they are the best.
They conveniently look at other companies, have their own staff people scrub through the others websites and find out what they themselves don’t like about the other websites and make you pretend this is independent research.t
The truth is they should be shut down by the Atty. Gen.’s of that state.
This is a total sham and fraud.
Do not be fooled by these companies that claim to be the best tax relief companies, in fact, I would stay away from them because of fraud and deception.
What to look for in a tax relief company.
As a former IRS agent and teaching instructor, I would look for the following to make sure you can find a solid tax relief company.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A TAX RELIEF COMPANY
1. The length of time in business,
2. The number of valid complaints, notice I use the word “valid “, many complaints that are made are not, in fact, valid they are unhappy customers because the customer themselves failed to help the company relieve their tax problem.
3.Their Better Business Bureau rating,
4.How many years they’ve been in business.
5. The experienced personnel on staff, the best staff has former IRS agents who truly know all the policies that IRS uses and not people who are learning on the job that claim to have all this experience. As a former IRS agent, I laugh at some of the company saying this is how much experience. What most have are on-the-job learners which is another sham and fraud.
6. You must know the person working your case and talk to the person who is gonna work your case.
7. Do they promise results, if anyone promises results to stay away from that company?
8.When you call a company many times you are talking to a salesperson.
You will find larger companies have experienced salesperson trying to sell you their product without understanding your case and they make a commission when you make the call.
Many times they will pass you over to an experience closer who knows how to work the taxpayer or the customer fork over the money by making false promises just to get them the sign-up.
I cannot tell you how many times we have got calls after people have paid between five and $10,000 to fraud companies after people were hustled by the salesperson.
9. If you’re going to hire the company you need to speak to the person that’s working your case talk about the solution. Unless you talk to the person who’s going to be working your case there is already a lapse in communication, a lapse in promises made and as a general rule, you’ll never get the results the salesperson talk to you about.
10. Lastly makes sure the solution makes common sense.
You are the best judge of character.
Top Rated Tax Relief Company + DO NOT BELIEVE THE LIES + Christian Tax + File, Settle, Resolve Back Taxes