Have former IRS Agents file your back tax returns and audit proof your tax return.
We can make sure that you do not become an IRS Tax Audit candidate.
We can file all your back, past due, late tax returns and work out a tax settlement with the IRS.
Being Former IRS employees, we know all the right protocol to get you back in the system safely and without worry.
Stop the worry today. We can help fill all your back taxes and settle your case. 1 (877) 367-7870.
Over 10 million tax returns are not filed each year and millions of taxpayers need help filing taxes, both for past and current tax years. Many taxpayers just hate filing taxes while others have lost their tax records.
If you need help filing your back taxes call us today for a free tax consultation. If you should owe money we can work out a tax settlement.
Filing Back Tax Returns – The process of filing back or unfiled, past due or delinquent tax returns:
1. We verbally review a year-by-year history of your income and expenses to file an accurate tax return.
2. We review any records you may have including all your bank deposits.
3 We pull all IRS information that they have received from 3rd party sources that have been placed on the IRS computer system over the past 7 years. These will reflect all income sources.
4. If you have lost your tax records we have easy and simple forms that can help you reconstruct your tax returns on any back tax years.
5. We can prepare through our years of experience a “reconstructed tax return ” that the IRS will accept and process. IRS has a specific reconstruction process. As former IRS Agents we know all the reconstructive methods used by the IRS.
6. We review all returns for accuracy with the client and send them into the IRS.
7. Should you owe back taxes we will work out a settlement agreement with the IRS to permanently close your tax case.