As former IRS agents and teaching instructors we can help you with any IRS tax problem that you have. Since 1982, Affordable.
Do not be bullied by the IRS, call Former IRS agents.Wecan help in emergency situations.
If IRS is causing you a hardship call us today for an immediate tax consultation and we can file your 911 in resolve your case all at the same time.
Down load form 911 https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f911.pdf
Taxpayers can file a 911 due to a number of problems.
Please find attached the eight most common reasons taxpayers file the 911 form.
(1) The taxpayer is experiencing economic harm or is about to suffer economic harm.
(2) The taxpayer is facing an immediate threat of adverse action.
(3) The taxpayer will incur significant costs if relief is not granted (including fees for professional representation)
.(4) The taxpayer will suffer irreparable injury or long-term adverse impact if relief is not granted.(if any items 1-4 are checked, complete Question 9 below)
(5) The taxpayer has experienced a delay of more than 30 days to resolve a tax account problem.
(6) The taxpayer did not receive a response or resolution to their problem or inquiry by the date promised.
(7) A system or procedure has either failed to operate as intended, or failed to resolve the taxpayer’s problem or dispute within the IRS.
(8) The manner in which the tax laws are being administered raise considerations of equity, or have impaired or will impair the taxpayer’s rights.
What is The Taxpayer Advocate Service:
is an independent organization within the IRS and is your voice at the IRS. Our job is to ensure that every taxpayer is treated fairly, and that you know and understand your rights as a taxpayer.
We can help to guide you through the often-confusing process of resolving tax problems that you haven’t been able to solve on your own.
Remember, the worst thing you can do is nothing at all. TAS can help if you can’t resolve your problem with the IRS and:
• Your problem is causing financial difficulties for you, your family, or your business.
• You face (or your business is facing) an immediate threat of adverse action.
• You’ve tried repeatedly to contact the IRS but no one has responded to you, or the IRS hasn’t responded by the date promised.
Each state has at least one Local Taxpayer Advocate who is independent of the local IRS office and reports directly to the National Taxpayer Advocate.
If you need help because of an IRS problem call us today and we can help resolve your IRS issue.
We are former IRS agents that know the system.