We are Affordable former IRS agents and managers who have over 130 years of direct IRS work experience in the local, district, and regional tax offices of the IRS.
WE CAN STOP IRS NOW
If you are having any issue with the IRS call former IRS Agents today, 954-328-3501. We worked out of the local South Florida IRS Offices.
We can settle your case. We know the system inside and out.
IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND TO THE IRS FINAL NOTICE EXPECT A BANK SEIZURE OR WAGE GARNISHMENT.
The IRS sends out 3.6 million Bank and Wage Levy Garnishments each and every year. They follow these up with 950,000 Federal Tax Liens.
Let former IRS agents, managers and tax instructors who all know all the IRS protocol stop the IRS.
We have over 206 years of professional tax experience in dealing with the IRS notice of intent to levy.
We not only can stop the IRS levy, we can settle your case at the same time.
Make sure you contact IRS by the follow-up date or the CADE2 IRS computer will automatically generate bank levies or wage garnishments.
Not a human hand touches your levy they are all systemically generated by IRS’s computer.
You will have 30 days to respond to this IRS Notice/Letter.
Let us call the IRS to stop all enforcement action on you today!
The IRS sends out approximately 4 million bank levies and wage garnishments each year. If the letter you have just received is not responded to, the Internal Revenue Service will follow-up with enforcement action.
They will proceed within two weeks after the 30th day of your letter by seizing your wages and/or your bank account.
Call us today and we can stop the IRS levy right away. You will never have to speak them.
Whatever you do, be assertive with the Internal Revenue Service in handling your problem because the problem will not go away by itself.
How we handle your IRS case to get you immediate tax relief/help and permanently end your IRS Tax Problem
- We obtain all the information from our clients and get an accurate description of the problem.
- We immediately send a power of attorney to the IRS so you never have to speak to them.
- We immediately have the IRS stop all of their enforcement action with that first call.
- We make sure the tax liability is correct by pulling tax transcripts and documents from the IRS’ computer.
- We file any returns that the IRS needs to get you current. All tax returns must be filed before the IRS will consider any agreements.
- We make sure your case is settled for the lowest possible amount allowed by law by going over all the different options that are available to you.
What happens if I don’t pay or contact the IRS?
If you don’t pay the amount due, they may seize (“levy”) any state tax refund to which you’re entitled. This is your notice of intent to levy as required by Internal Revenue Code section 6331(d).
If you still have an outstanding balance after they seize (“levy”) your state tax refund, they may send you a notice giving you a right to a hearing before the IRS Office of Appeals, if you have not already received such a notice. The IRS may then seize (“levy”) or take possession of your other property or your rights to the property.
- Wages, real estate commissions, and other income
- Bank accounts
- Business assets
- Personal assets (including your car and home)
- Social Security benefits
If you don’t pay the amount due or call the IRS to make payment arrangements, they can file a Notice of Federal Tax Lien on your property at any time, if they haven’t already done so.
If the lien is in place, you may find it difficult to sell or borrow against your property. The tax lien would also appear on your credit report ― which may harm your credit rating ― and your creditors would also be publicly notified that the IRS has priority to seize your property.